Valentine Gift Ideas 2019
This year make your Valentines Day Gift even more special with a handcrafted gift made in Ireland.
- Medium sized Crystal Sphere Suncatcher, engraved with ‘I Love you to the Moon and Back.
- Handmade from native Irish Oak, with a quality Asfour Crystal Sphere prism.
- In direct sunlight the crystal sphere acts as a prism to produce an array of rainbows.
- Ceramic heart shaped dish, perfect bedside dish for rings, coins and keys.
- Impressed famous Irish Claddagh motto ‘Love, Loyalty & Friendship.
- Available in blue, red or green, with different patterns.
- Quality handcrafted sterling silver pendant, hallmarked in Assay Office, Dublin Castle.
- 2 swans embrace forming a heart, inspired by the famous Celtic legend of the Children of Lir.
- Dainty 15mm pendant on a 18″ chain.
- Ancient Irish bog turf cut in the shape of two hearts and frame.
- Entitled ‘Love You’ written on the mount, option to personalise.
- In a dark brown frame with cream mount, 25 cm x 18 cm.
- Top quality jewellery hallmarked by the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- Matching Cloicin Heart Earrings (€50) available to create a beautiful Valentines Jewellery Set.
- Dainty heart necklace with tiny raised silver stones inspired by the pebbles of Carlingford.
To browse our full selection of Valentine Gifts for Her please view here ->>> Valentine Gifts for Her
This year show him how much he means to you with a Valentines Day Gift handcrafted in Ireland.
- A beautiful pair of lightweight wooden Claddagh Cufflinks.
- Made from Irish Sycamore (light wood) and American Walnut (dark wood).
- Two options available, dark wood outer or light wood outer
- Ancient Irish bog turf cut in the shape of one heart and one shamrock set in a framed.
- Entitled ‘Love Irish’ written on the mount, option to personalise.
- In a dark brown frame with cream mount, 25 cm x 18 cm
I Knew I’d Find You Framed Print
- Print of an original work by artist Fran Leavey.
- Titled “I Knew I’d Find You” & signed by the artist.
- Two red hearts meet among all the grey hearts in this clever print.
- The word grá engraved in Ogham, the earliest form of Irish writing dating from c.4th century.
- ‘Grá’, the Irish word for love, is also engraved under the Ogham script.
- Handcrafted from a mix of bronze and limestone, highlighted with gold leaf script.
- Bronze statue with two lovers embracing, showing true love and affection.
- A ghrá mo chroí is the Irish term for ‘my darling’, literaly translated ‘the love of my heart’.
- Height: 320 mm.
To browse our full selection of Valentine Gifts for Him please view here ->>> Valentine Gifts for Him
Last Order dates for delivery prior to Valentines Day, order by 4 p.m.
Ireland: Tuesday 12th February 2019
UK: Sunday 10th February 2019
Western Europe: Thursday 7th February 2019
USA: Tuesday 5th February 2019
Rest of the World: Friday 1st February 2019
Wonderful Valentine’s Gifts made in Ireland
Prices correct at time of blog, prices may increase or go on sale at different time during the year.
Sign up to receive our Newsletter to keep up-to-date on special offers