Totally Irish Gifts uses An Post for both our national and international shipments. We completely trust the An Post system with our shipments and we find An Post staff to be very helpful, friendly and efficient. Parcels shipping internationally with An Post are transferred to the state postal services of the receiving country.
We have listed below the Totally Irish Gifts’ last order dates for delivery in time for Christmas.
Many of our gifts are handcrafted and will not be restocked again before Christmas. We advise customers to buy early to avoid disappointment nearer Christmas. If you would like us to ship your gift to arrive closer to Christmas please enter ‘Christmas Delivery’ in the comments box at checkout and we will dispatch your gift nearer the last shipping date.
Last order deadlines for Christmas delivery 2019
- Standard and priority post – last orders by 2 p.m., Friday 6th December
- Standard post – last orders by 8 p.m. Thursday 12th December
- Priority post – last orders by 8 p.m. Sunday 15th December
- Standard or priority post – last orders by 2 p.m. Thursday 19th December
Ireland, 32 counties:
- Standard post – last orders by 2 p.m., Friday 20th
- Express post – last orders by 10 a.m. Saturday 21st
Too late to post in time for Christmas?
If you have missed the Christmas order dates there are two options we can assist with:
- Contact us to arrange pick up of your gift(s) from our Dublin location. Telephone Shauna on 087 9779309.
- Proceed with your order on our website and we will dispatch on the next An Post shipping date, but on Christmas Eve we can email your recipient to let them know a gift is on it’s way, just leave a message for us in the comments box at checkout with the recipients email address.
Buy a quality gift from an Irish Store, based in Dublin, Ireland, shipping world-wide.
Sign up to receive our Newsletter to keep up-to-date on special offers