Corporate Gifts Ireland
We have worked with a number of companies and clubs for their corporate gifts and club awards, from Captains Day prizes, to Thank you Gifts for retiring directors and staff, to Irish Gifts for Corporate St. Patrick’s Day Balls, to gifts for conference speakers and attendees. If you are looking for Executive Gifts, Conference Gifts, Event Gifts or Corporate Christmas or Thank You Gifts we can help you by taking the hassle out of sourcing top quality Irish Corporate Gifts.
The Corporate Gifts your company presents can say so much about your business. At Totally Irish Gifts our ethos is to sell only gifts made in Ireland, it is something we are passionate about and we think Irish business would like to display their support of Irish Craft businesses and certainly International businesses like to receive authentic Irish craft gifts. We can compete competitively in price for Corporate Gifts as we work directly with crafters, commissioning unique Corporate Gifts and can offer very good rates for bulk buys while still maintaining the high standards associated with Irish Craft and our own great customer service.
We can suggest suitable Irish Gifts from the selection of 600+ Irish made products on our website or arrange for custom Corporate Gifts handcrafted by one of our 60+ Irish suppliers, who may be in a position to draw or create mock-ups of custom made gifts.
We ship nationally and also internationally and offer free gift wrap if required, ready for delivering directly on your behalf.
So whether you are looking for a one off Executive Gift or multiple Event Gifts we can assist you from first enquiry to final delivery.
Totally Irish Gifts specialise in gifts made in Ireland and our fantastic customer service is often referred to in product testimonials. For Corporate Gifts we go that bit further again to provide fellow Businesses with a top class service.
Irish Corporate Gifts – Frequently Asked Questions
We have listed some questions and answers on our Corporate Gifts Service here, but for more information on Executive Gifts, Conference Gifts or to discuss your requirements please contact us.
Can you help choose suitable Corporate Gifts for my event
- Yes, we can help you choose a suitable Irish Gift from our website as the majority of our Irish Gifts are suitable as Corporate Gifts.
- We can also source custom made Irish Gifts to best suit your Corporate event, thank you, staff gift etc.
- It may also be possible to add your corporate logo to the product or to the packaging.
Do you offer discount for bulk buy orders?
- Yes, we are in a position to offer a substantial price reduction for bulk buy orders, i.e. bulk orders of a single product or if purchasing a multiple of Irish gifts. Discount varies quite considerably from product to product, but in all instances we try to keep the cost of Corporate Gifts as low as possible to help you reward your staff and improve your business standing with your customers.
Do you have enough product in stock for my Corporate Gifts order?
- The majority of our Irish Gifts are kept in stock, however, it may be necessary to order further products in to fulfil a larger order. We will keep you fully informed of lead times for all orders.
Can you include my corporate logo or literature with the Corporate Gifts?
- Yes, we can include any of your corporate promotional literature with your Corporate Gifts.
- For custom made products it may be possible to have your logo included on the product and literature.
- It may be possible for your corporate logo to be added to the packing.
Can Corporate Gifts be personalised?
- Yes, depending on the type of Corporate Gift we can arrange for the item to be personalised or engraved.
What is your lead time on orders of Corporate Gifts?
- The lead time on our Corporate Gifts depends greatly on the chosen Irish Gift.
- On enquiry we will ascertain from the supplier how quickly the order can be fulfilled and can keep you informed during the production process.
- Orders can be placed well in advance of an event.
- If your chosen gift cannot be manufactured by the required date we will assist in choosing or sourcing another suitable Corporate Gift with a shorter order lead time.
What shipping methods do you use for Corporate Gifts?
- We use next day delivery with An Post Express Post or Courier for shipping within Ireland. For international destinations we use Registered Post or Priority Post.
- Each Corporate gift dispatched has a tracking number, which can be tracked on the An Post or Fastway website.
- We also keep an eye on the tracking of items and when all gifts are delivered we will email you to let you know.
- Corporate Gifts over the value of €75 per gift per delivery destination, or total order over €75 to one delivery destination, qualifies for free shipping within Ireland.
- Please contact us for shipping rates for other countries, as this is dependent on size, weight and destination.
Do Corporate Gift orders have to be placed online?
- No, for Corporate Gifts we recommend that you contact us by either phone or email to discuss your full requirements.
- To save time, your final order details and delivery list can be emailed to us.
- An invoice will be emailed to you and payment by card can be taken over the phone or alternative payment method agreed.
What are your payment terms for Corporate Gifts?
- We accept credit card payments, i.e. VISA, Mastercard or American Express.
- You can also pay by PayPal.
- We can arrange a bank transfer.
- We also accept cheques and bank draft.
- Payment must be cleared before goods are dispatched.
Can you Gift Wrap my Corporate Gifts?
- In most cases we offer Free Gift Wrap for Corporate Gifts. However, while our gift wrapping is very lovely, depending on the type of Corporate Gift a presentation box may be more suitable than gift wrap, this will be discussed with the client.
Can you include a greeting card with each Corporate Gift?
- Yes, we have a number of greeting cards available to purchase on our website or can source an Irish card for you.
- Or you can use our generic Totally Irish Gifts greeting note free of charge.
- We also offer to write your personal message on the greeting cards on your behalf at no extra charge.
- Alternatively your own card can be added to each Corporate Gift.
A Corporate Gift made in Ireland is a fantastic way to:
- Reward customer loyalty and show your appreciation and build- further great customer relations.
- Thank a supplier who has done a really great job on your behalf and has gone out of their way for you.
- Has something gone wrong and you need to make an apology? Let your customers know how much you value them and that you are worth another chance.
- Show your appreciation of your employees – extra special effort to complete a project, excellent sales; Christmas Gifts, special occasions such as an important birthday, wedding or birth of a baby; leaving or retirement, all employees will think the world of a boss who thinks highly of them.
- Send a Get Well Gift or Sympathy Gift – let customers, suppliers or staff know you are thinking about them during a difficult time.
- Awards for sports outings or prizes for charity draws.
For more information on our Corporate Gifts please call Shauna on 087 9779309 or contact us to request a call back.
Corporate Irish Gifts Testimonials
Thanks for looking after my speakers. I have received a number of nice emails today. I organize a number of events throughout the year so let’s keep this going. It would be great to support Irish craft work. Please pass on my thanks to the artist.”
Food & Drink Business Magazine
“What can I say!! Fantastic gifts for our St. Patrick’s Ball. Fantastic. It is really appreciated and we will ensure that Totally Irish Gifts will certainly get a HUGE mention on the night. Thank you.”
Many thanks for organising the amazing handcrafted Irish wooden harp for the Newcastle West Golf Club’s 75th Anniversary Captain’s Day, together with the engraving and presentation box this was really a very special award. It was just what I was looking for and the winner on the day was really delighted with such a unique prize! I really appreciate you travelling from Dublin to meet me to hand the award over and I would certainly recommend your service.”
Newcastle West Golf Club
Don’t see what you need or can’t decide, please call Shauna on 087 9779309 or contact us to request a call back to discuss your requirements and the service we can provide for your Corporate Gifts.
Subscribe here to our Newsletter to keep up to date with new designs and special offers.