Shopping online is fast becoming popular in Ireland and has many advantages over the traditional shopping trip. While a shopping trip to town can be lovely, the convenience of shopping online can’t be beaten, no lengthy or congested journeys, no busy car parks, no chaotic shops particularly on the run up to Christmas. Often a shopping trip is disappointing when you can’t find a suitable gift and more than likely can’t find a gift which is actually made in Ireland.
Consider shopping online at Totally Irish Gifts, an Irish store with Irish Gifts. With interesting gift options Totally Irish Gifts is a great store to browse and buy Irish gifts online, you won’t find our combination of Irish gifts anywhere else!
Our top five online selling Irish Gifts in 2015
Option to personalise at no extra cost.
Great gift for all occasions, mainly purchased for engagement gifts, wedding gifts and anniversary gifts.
Made by Rynhart, Co. Cork, Ireland.
Claddagh – the Irish Symbol of ‘Love, Loyalty & Friendship’, read my blog on ‘Claddagh’.
Made by Lisheen, Co. Kerry.
A gift for all occasions, mainly purchased for wooden anniversary gifts, birthday gifts, Christmas gifts and by players of the game ‘Rings’.
Read my blog on the game of ‘Rings’.
Made by O’Gowna Studios, Dublin
A gift for all occasions, mainly purchased for birthdays gifts, bon voyage gifts, Christmas gifts and gathering gifts.
Depicting the five provinces (or kingdoms) of Ireland as existed from the 5th century to the 12th century, read my blog.
Made by O’Gowna Studios, Dublin
A gift for all occasions, mainly purchased for birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, anniversary gifts and retirement gifts.
Play the ancient game of Fidchell with this Celtic Chess Set, read my blog on ‘Fidchell’.
€50 [Also available as mounted only, €26.80.]
A gift for all occasions, purchased mainly for birthday gifts, Christmas gifts and Father’s Day gifts.
Great photo of Rory & Phil performing together at Punchestown in 1982, taken by ex-Hot Press photographer, Colm Henry.
View our other photos by Colm Henry.
Buying gifts online at Totally Irish gifts has a lot of advantages.
- The place to browse and purchase unique and creative Irish gifts that are actually designed and made in Ireland to give to friends and family for various occasions. We only sell Irish made gifts because we believe ‘Irish’ should mean ‘made in Ireland’.
- We have a large variety of quality gifts, 600+, made in Ireland for all ages and occasions, including unique crafts many of which are not readily available elsewhere, created by 60+ suppliers dotted from around the island of Ireland.
- We ship gifts world-wide, receiving a gift is so lovely and we will hand-write your personal message on a purchased Irish Card and gift wrap your gift free of charge.
- It is so easy to shop with us and send your Irish gift to family and friends living in Ireland or overseas; or those abroad buying for abroad; and so much cheaper to send a gift home to Ireland and save on high international postal rates of your country. With great postal rates, standard post within Ireland from €2; courier shipping within Ireland from €5.99 and standard post world-wide from €5.00; registered and priority world-wide post from only €9.
- Gifts are dispatch within 24 hours (unless otherwise stated on the product page particularly for personalised gifts).
- Our Gift Website is open to browse and buy 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Have a query? Ask via our ‘submit a question’ (found on each product page), by the ‘chat icon’ or by the ‘contact form’ – if we aren’t available to respond straight away we do try to reply within 24 hours.
- No hassle returns.
- Save money with our weekly genuine Hot Deals, sign up to our Newsletter to receive details.
- Discounts on bulk buy gifts, particularly suitable for Corporate Gifts – advice given on all aspects of Corporate Gifts, whether needed in Ireland or abroad.
- We strive to offer excellent customer service.
Finding perfect gifts online is a pleasure at Totally Irish Gifts, but if you need assistance or advice don’t hesitate to contact us, by using the submit a question (found on each product page), by the chat icon at the top of the website or by the contact form – if we aren’t available to respond straight away we do try to reply within 24 hours.