Welcome to Ireland’s first Celtic Eco Journal. This writing journal is made using recycled paper and board throughout.
Approx dimensions: A5 size, 8¼” x 5¾” (210 mm x 148 mm)
- Paper is chlorine free and made from 100% recycled fibres sourced only from consumer waste
- Cover board is 100% recycled
- High gloss padded cover with a Celtic design on the top left hand corner
- Main image on cover is a river flowing through the beautiful Irish landscape
- With pale green writing lines
- A variety of miniature Celtic designs and images across the top of each page
- Silver gilded page edges
- Green ribbon page marker with wording ‘Green Eco Diary’
- Fully case bound for durability
- 112 pages
- Back of journal has a beautiful image of the view of The Sugar Loaf from Powerscourt Gardens, Co. Wicklow.
- Inside first page features a classic photo of West of Ireland landscape
- Includes a page ‘This Green Celtic Eco Journal belongs to ________’
- Inside cover page features a colourful Celtic Knot Design, plus environmental quotations from leading world figures.
Environmental quotations included are:
Aristotle Greek Philosopher, 322 BC
If one way be better than another, than you may be sure is nature’s way.
Albert Einstein – Scientist, B. 1879
Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
Albert Schweitzer – Humanitarian – Nobel Peace Prize 1952
Man has lost the capacity to foresee and to forestall. He will end by destroying the Earth.
Hans Christian Anderson – Author, B. 1805
Just living is not enough … One Must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
Abraham Lincoln – USA President, B. 1861
You cannot escape the responsibility of to-morrow by evading it to-day.
When finished with this Celtic Recycled Eco-Journal keep it green and bin correctly so it can start its recycling journey once more.
This Irish Gift is ideal for:
- St. Patrick’s Day Gifts
- Birthdays Gifts
- Christmas Gifts
- Anniversary Gifts (especially 1st anniversary gift is paper)
- Father’s Day Gifts
- Mother’s Day Gifts
- Thank You Gifts
- Bon Voyage Gifts
Made in Ireland. Designed, printed & bound by O’Brien Celtic Gifts, Dublin, Ireland. Proud to be part of the global movement towards a less wasteful, more managed and sustainable environment – for all our futures.