A beautiful pair of lightweight Circle Earrings handcrafted from walnut wood and 24K gold plated brass. The design of these contemporary earrings are inspired by the architecture and nature of Ireland. Made with sustainably sourced hardwoods and precious metals. These attractive earrings are suitable for both casual and formal wear. A really lovely gift for lots of different occasions. But particularly if you are looking for a perfect present for a wooden 5th wedding anniversary.
Presented in a quality Deeca Jewellery Design luxury drawer style gift box.
Design of these Circle Earrings:
- A top small 24k gold plated brass circle.
- Hooked from the metal circle is a small solid walnut wood circle
- 24k gold plated circle studs.
- Total drop is 2 cm
- Diameter of both the metal circle and the walnut circle is 1 cm
- Gift Box: 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm x 3 cm
Walnut wood has a warm rich color. The walnut of these earrings is a beautiful mid brown colour. As with all wood products, there will be some differences depending on the grain and shading of
Matching Circle Necklace is also available, see here.
These Circle Earrings are a perfect Irish gift for:
- Christmas Gifts
- Birthday Gifts
- Anniversary Gifts (particularly the 5th Wedding Anniversary gift is wood, 7th anniversary modern gift is brass and the 50th wedding anniversary is gold)
- Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Graduation Gifts
- Mother’s Day Gifts
- Retirement Gifts
Amazing Wooden Gifts, handcrafted in Co. Meath, Ireland.
Please go to this link to view all Deeca Jewellery Design wooden jewellery currently in stock at Totally Irish Gifts.
There are no reviews yet.