Dimensions of the Druidic Birth Sign & Celtic Tree print: 25cm x 20cm, ready to frame
Druidic Birth Signs by artist Maura O’Rourke
These 12 signs are based on the Druidic birth signs and most of the historic relevance went from mid month to mid month. The trees assigned to these 12 Druidic Birth Signs are the most native to Ireland. This collection of Druidic birth signs should not to be confused with the the old Celtic calendar, which some historic versions include 13 seasons.
The 12 Druidic Birth Signs and their assigned ancient Celtic trees are:
- Rowan: January 18th – February 17th
- Ash: February 18th – March 17th
- Alder: March 18th – April 17th
- Willow: April 18th – May 17th
- Hawthorn: May 18th – June 17th
- Oak: June 18th – July 17th
- Holly: June 18th – July 17th
- Hazel: August 18th – September 17th
- Vine: September 18th – October 17th
- Ivy: October 18th – November 17th
- Reed: November 18th – December 17th
- Birch: December 18th – January 17th
Printed information for the Hawthorn sign reads:
Quiet, fiery and passionate. Appears to have an ordinary life, threads softly and gently comforts people.
However on the inside a fiery passion and highly energetic creative streak. Natural curiosity gives you an interest in lots of differing subjects.
Being a good listener, people will often trust in you and confide in you.
Your healthy sense of humour and clear understanding of irony create a warm and engaging personality.
Ash and Rowan are compatible with Hawthorn.
These Ancient Celtic Trees and Birth Signs make unique Celtic Birthday Gifts Ireland.
Celtic Gifts made in Ireland