Dimensions of the Druidic Birth Sign & Celtic Tree print: 25cm x 20cm, ready to frame
Druidic Birth Signs by artist Maura O’Rourke
These 12 signs are based on the Druidic birth signs and most of the historic relevance went from mid month to mid month. The trees assigned to these 12 Druidic Birth Signs are the most native to Ireland. This collection of Druidic birth signs should not to be confused with the the old Celtic calendar, which some historic versions include 13 seasons.
The 12 Druidic Birth Signs and their assigned ancient Celtic trees are:
- Rowan: January 18th – February 17th
- Ash: February 18th – March 17th
- Alder: March 18th – April 17th
- Willow: April 18th – May 17th
- Hawthorn: May 18th – June 17th
- Oak: June 18th – July 17th
- Holly: June 18th – July 17th
- Hazel: August 18th – September 17th
- Vine: September 18th – October 17th
- Ivy: October 18th – November 17th
- Reed: November 18th – December 17th
- Birch: December 18th – January 17th
Printed information for the Hazel sign reads:
Academic, analytical, patient and organised. A naturally gifted academic, your retention of knowledge is amazing.
Networks look to you for informed decisions, which are usually correct.
Patience and a big heart make you an excellent teacher and mentor. Finish and attention to detail are necessary but control needs to be checked.
Regulations and rules suit your temperament as do order and direction.
Hawthorn and Rowan are compatible with Hazel.
These Ancient Celtic Trees and Birth Signs make unique Celtic Birthday Gifts Ireland.
Celtic Gifts made in Ireland