Creative Irish Allsorts Gift Box for women. Bundle and save with these gifts for women of all ages.
Teal Wool Scarf, handmade by Alchemy, Co. Kilkenny.
Beautiful Teal ‘Popcorn’ soft scarves handloomed in Ireland using the finest baby alpaca extra fine wool. An usual design with a bubble ‘popcorn’ effect, this is a beautiful knit. Dimensions: 70″ x 9″, one size fits all. Care instructions: Handwash.
Bog Oak Stylus Pen, by Donegal Pens, Co. Donegal.
A wonderful pen hand-turned from ancient Irish bog oak. This beautiful traditional Irish handmade pen has a modern touch as the Stylus Pen is a regular ballpoint ink but also has a soft end rubber tip to use on any touch screen such as smart phone, ipad, etc. This pen is handmade to an excellent quality – turned, polished, waxed and examined individually. With a golden trim and a Cross style ballpoint black ink, in a presentation pen box.
Claddagh Journal, by O’Briens, Co. Dublin.
Claddagh is the Irish symbol of ‘Love, Loyalty and Friendship’. This is a beautiful delux A5 Claddagh Journal. Features:
- Leatherette tan and green cover
- Embossed ‘Claddagh Journal’, a golden Cladagh symbol and Celtic Chain on the front cover
- Image of ‘The Claddagh’ c1890 on inside cover
- 200 lined pages
- Quality writing paper with gilded page edes
- Green ribbon page marker, thread sewn for strength and fully casebound
- A different small image of Ireland at the bottom of each page
- Lovely green gift box
‘Rest & Calm’ Bath Salts & Lavender Soap, by Green Angel, Co. Dublin
The Green Angel Rest & Calm Bath Soak & Seaweed Soap with Lavender Essential Oil is a fragrant relaxing gift set of pure indulgence.
- Rest & Calm Bath Soak, 495ml, sea salt infused with lavender and chamomile essential oils
- 100g bar of Irish Seaweed & Lavender soap
Organic Travel Candle by LizzieB, Co. Kildare.
4 beautiful Irish Candles, made from natural organic sustainable plant wax with a burning time of c20 hours, recommended to burn your candle for one hour to maximise the fragrance to fill your room with a wonderful scent for the evening. These candles comes in a light recycled plastic container with screw top lid making these candles lightweight and ideal for travel, dimensions: jar – 2.6″ diameter x 1.5″, come in an individual box = 3″ x 3″ x 1.5″.
- Essence of Eireann – a beautiful fragrance of Wild Fig & Grape.
- Gaelic Glow – wonderful Citrus Lemon, Geranium, Patchouli & Orange.
- Emerald Mist – a gorgeous blend of ‘Limeleaf and Ginger’.
- Bluebell – take a trip down memory lane with this gorgeous fragrance.
Connemara Marble ‘Irish Worry Stone’ by J.C. Walsh, Co. Dublin.
Rub this stone and let you worries disappear, a little piece of Connemara Marble with the funny ‘Why Worry’ poem printed on the packing. Approx dimensions: .8″ x 2″ stone in a 4″ x 2″ pack. Your little piece of over 900 million year old Connemara Marble!
Often called Ireland’s national gemstone, Connemara Marble is a traditional gift of friendship. Connemara Marble is one of the rarest marbles in the world and is found exclusively in the West of Ireland. Connemara Marble is the world’s finest green marble varying in colour from creamy pale green to shades of sage and moss.