Creative Irish Gift Box for women.
Wool Cowl Scarf, handmade by Áine Design, Co. Clare.
Beautiful lambswool cowl to be worn as a neck warmer and easily pulls over your head for extra warmth. This cowl is purple with a stripped pattern and has a middle purple felt spiky flower design. Very stylish and elegant wool cowl, very comfortable to wear. One size fits all.
Metal Red Rose, handmade by KT Metal Design, Co. Kildare.
Beautiful handcrafted Eternity Red Rose. This rose will never die and will be treasured forever, a great alternative to a fresh rose. The stems and leaves of this rose are made from mild steel, the red rose buds are handrolled from one piece of mild steel, handpainted and then lacquered. For indoor use only.
Approx dimension of rose:
- Stem = 23cm
- Rose bud = between 3-4cm
- Rose, including leaves = 24cm circumference.
Organic Travel Candle by LizzieB, Co. Kildare.
A beautiful Irish Candle ‘Gaelic Glow’, made from natural organic sustainable plant wax with a burning time of c20 hours. ‘Gaelic Glow’ Candle – wonderful fragrance combination of Citrus Lemon, Geranium, Patchouli & Orange., recommended to burn your candle for one hour to maximise the fragrance to fill your room with a wonderful scent for the evening. This candle comes in a light recycled plastic container with screw top lid making this candle lightweight and ideal for travel, dimensions: jar – 2.6″ diameter x 1.5″, come in an individual box = 3″ x 3″ x 1.5″
Organic Soap Set by LizzieB, Co. Kildare.
Wonderful handmade soaps, using only top quality all natural ingredients, suitable for hand soap, bath soap or shower soap. The base is made from a blend of olive oil, coconut oil and sunflower oil, then the finest essential oils and herbs are added to complete the soaps. Five different soaps included, each presented in its own lovely bright wrap:
- Rosemary, Fennel and Palmarosa Soap – enriched with a unique blend of pure essential oils to create a leafy green herbal freshness. Ideal as a kitchen soap to neutralise cooking odours such as onions, garlic etc.
- Lavendar Soap – with essential lavender oil, use this soap to calm, moisturise and nourish tired and dehydrated skin. A best seller as it suits all skins.
- Lemongrass and Poppy Seed Soap – with essential lemongrass, poppy seed is also added as a gentle but t effective exfoliant, ideal for fake tan users but a must to keep tired skin nourished and refreshed.
- Peppermint – the essential peppermint oil is wonderful to deodorise and disinfect, leaving skin silky soft and smelling gorgeous.
- Orange with Cederwood – this soap is a wonderful gardeners soap. Simply scratch the bar before you start your day’s work in the garden and let the soap fill beneath your nails. when you have finished wash away with ease for lovely clean nails without the work!
Dimension: As these Irish soaps are all handmade they can vary slightly in size. Average size per bar = 2.5″ x 2.5″ x .7″. Average Weight /er bar = 80g-100g
Fused Glass Christmas Decoration by Richard Parish, Co. Offally.
A lovely Christmas decoration, fused glass in the shape of a Christmas tree. A very pretty Christmas Decoration, looks really lovely when light shines from behind. Unique Christmas decoration, green in colour with white and red markings, dimensions: approx 4″ long (at longest point) and 2″ wide (at widest point).