Irish Pens and Irish Journal – you choose your favourite combination [out of stock options do not show in checkout list.
- Leatherette Celtic Journal. Embossed Celtic Knot on the deluxe soft feel cover. with stitched edging with. A5, 208 lined 115g high quality spiral bound writing pages with green ribbon marker. Different small images of Ireland at the bottom of each page.
- Leatherette Claddagh Journal, embossed golden Cladagh symbol and Celtic Chain on the front cover, symbol of ‘Love, Loyalty and Friendship’. A5, 200 lined Quality writing pages with gilded page edes and green ribbon page marker, thread sewn for strength and fully casebound. Different small images of Ireland at the bottom of each page. Presented in a lovely green gift box.
- Handcrafted and hand-stitched Leather Ireland Journal. 6″ x 8.5″. Raised Ireland map & ‘EIRE’ engraved on the front and a Celtic design on flap and border. Beautiful two tone vegetable tan leather colouring. Leather wrap strap for olde world look. Includes a removable hard cover, A5, thread sewn, 120 page lined notebook. Presented in a gift-box.
Good looking pens with a lovely feel. The Donegal Pens are handmade to a high quality – turned, polished, waxed and examined, they come with a golden trim and black Cross style ballpoint ink, presented in a black pen box.
- Stylus Pen – in Bog Oak or Spalted Beech – a modern touch with a soft end rubber tip to use on any touch screen such as smart phone, ipad, etc.
- Streamline Pen – in Bog Oak or Spalted Beech – traditional pen type.
As with the nature of handcrafted wooden products each pen may show a slightly different pattern or colouring, making each one unique but still of an extremely high quality and beauty.
Irish Letter Openers
Beautiful Letters Openers in Bog Oak or Spalted Beech, handmade to an excellent quality – turned, polished, waxed and examined individually – by Donegal Pens, with golden trim and in a black presentation box.