Cuchulainn was originally know as Setanta, a famous anicient Irish warrior, and became known as Cuchulainn following his slaying of the fiece wolfhound belonging to Culann – Cuchulainn litterly meaning ‘Hound of Culann’. This Cuchulainn Leather Wallet is a quality leather wallet made in Cork, Ireland.
- Robust Keychain with an intricate Celtic Knot design on metal.
- Engraved Celtic Eternal Knot on front cover of wallet.
- Quality brown leather.
- Total of 8 credit card slots.
- Doube slot for cash and receipts.
- Approx dimensions:
- Leather Wallet when closed over – 11cm x 9cm
- Keychain – 10cm x 3cm
This Irish Gift is ideal for:
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Anniversary (especially 3rd = Leather)
- Valentine’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Thank You
- Bon Voyage