Your gift of a Piece of Ireland measures one square foot in size. If more than one plot is purchased they will be adjacent.
What your recipient gets when they receive a gift pack:
- A Personalised Official Certificate of Ownership
- Personalised Legal Deed of Assurance
- Photographs of the land
- A Smile!
Located in County Roscommon. Landowners are encouraged to visit their plot if they get the chance. The land is easily accessible by car. The location is approx.
- 75 miles from Dublin City
- 140 miles from Cork City
- 50 miles from Galway City
- 140 miles from Belfast City.
Legal documents for Your Piece of Ireland are prepared by Beauchamps Solicitors in Dublin. Beauchamps are one of the most respected law firms in Ireland. They ensure legality and legitimacy of all documentation. Each order comes complete with an official certificate of ownership and a comprehensive legal deed of assurance. This sets out the contractual details and legalities of the purchase.
As legal owners, landowners are welcome to visit their plot. Directions and detailed maps showing how to find the land are provided. Alternatively you can be a virtual visitor via Google Street View. This way you get to explore the plot of land and surrounding area from the comfort of home.
The Own a Piece of Ireland pack
- A Personalised Official Certificate of Ownership. The certificate is printed on high quality parchment paper. There is gold foil detailing. This certificate is suitable for framing and is an interesting conversation piece. (size: 1 x A4 page) It has details of
- The plot owner
- The individual plot number assigned to the owner
- An individual certificate number.
- Personalised Legal Deed of Assurance. The deed of assurance outlines the terms and conditions associated with your ownership of the plot. It fully outline BuyIreland.com’s responsibilities to you as owners of the land. This also outlines the rules that should be adhered to when you visit the plot. Special paths or rights-of-way have been mapped out to help you locate your property on the grid maps attached to the deed. The deed is printed on high quality parchment paper. This is suitable for framing alongside the certificate of ownership. (3 x A4 pages)
- Photographs. Two beautiful photographs of the land are included with every plot. The photos are good quality prints and are also suitable for framing. (2 photographs 6″ x 4″)
- Directions. Detailed map and directions are provided to help you find your plot of land. It would be great if you ever have the opportunity to visit in person! (1 x A4 page)
Such fantastic Gifts for Men and Gifts for Women. A little piece of Ireland, County Roscommon.
View gifts about Ireland currently in stock at Totally Irish Gifts here
Mrs S (verified owner) –
My hubby said this was the ideal gift for our special anniversary. We love Shauna and her special care for us! Couldn’t be any more pleased! Thanks
Marion Galvin (verified owner) –
Great gift. Hubby loved it and well presented… Lovely to have the photos and directions… Maybe we can visit one day
Received her gift!!! Thank you she is very pleased with it
Lorna (verified owner) –
You definitely get your money’s worth! Detailed, unique quality papers along with the pictures! An absolutely amazing gift to give! My father loved it!
Karen Parrow (verified owner) –
Very nice cert which includes pictures of plot and directions to get there.