The Sea Remedies Seaweed Gift Set is handmade with 100% natural ingredients. All Sea Remedies products are free from SLS, Parabens, Artificial colours or chemicals.
This lovely pamper Sea Remedies Seaweed Gift Set includes:
- Sea Calm Bath Salts, 1000g tub
- Seaweed Bath, 350g box
- Seaweed Soap, 140g bar
Sea Calm Bath Salts
The ingredients of these bath salts have been carefully selected to provide a soothing and calming effect when you are tired and stressed.
How to use: sprinkle 200g into warm running bath for a soothing relaxing experience and a good night’s sleep.
These bath salts are a blend of:
- Sea Salt (magnesium carbonate)
- Epsom Salt (magnesium sulphate)
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis)
- Lavender Oil (Lavender Angustifolia)
- Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Deodara)
- Naturally occurring essential oils: citral, lomenene, linalool
Note: For adult use only, keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Any allergic reaction cease use. For external use only. Store in a dry place.
This seaweed bath is a mix wild seaweed (Fucus Serratus) and Sea Salt. Soaking in a seaweed bath will help you relax and nourish your body and soothe aching muscles.
The seaweed for this seaweed bath comes from Carlingford Lough, Co. Louth, whose beautiful bay is a sheltered U shaped valley, offering perfect conditions for sustainable harvesting of wild seaweed.
Harvested by hand, the wild seaweed is then washed and dried naturally, nothing is added so you can be confident of a genuine seaweed treat.
Wild seaweed is known to have therapeutic benefits and detoxifying properties.
- The seaweed’s active ingredients of the detoxifying oils help remove toxins from the Lymphatic system.
- Seaweed oils have the same consistency as blood plasma thus allowing for easy absorption of sea minerals into the body while bathing.
- Seaweed is full of natural goodness, including Iodine, magnesium, calcium, copper and zinc. e.g. Iodine boosts the metabolism and supports immune functions.
- The sea salt included will help draw out the nourishing oils.
How to use: Remove seaweed from the outer packaging an dplace in bath with hot running water. The seaweed will expand within it’s net for about 15 minutes. Enjoy your soak for about 40 minutes.
Note: Before using the Seaweed Bath, please consult your doctor if you have high blood pressure of thyroid issues.
This pure Seaweed Soap is perfect for moisturising and nourishing your skin.
This soap is a combination of Irish seawater, seaweed, natural oils and essentials oils. Seaweed detoxifies naturally. Sea water is rich in magnesium and other vital minerals. This combination ensures you have all the goodness of the sea in a soap. The fabulous beach fresh aroma is a result of the natural essential oils of Patchouli, Sweet Orange and Lemon.
Ingredients: sodium cocoate, sea water, olive fruit oil (oliveolea europaea), sodium palmate, carrageen Moss, Patchouli oil (pogostemon cablin), geranium oil (pelargonium odoratissimum), cedarwood oil (cedrus deodara), lemon oil (citrus limonum), sweet orange oil (citrus dulcis). Naturally occurring in essential oils citronellol, geraniol, linalool, limonene.
Handmade in Ireland, 100% Natural with no Colours or Chemicals.