Our next dispatch date for gifts in stock is
Friday 7th May 2021
Dispatch of personalised gifts is detailed on the product pages
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update, 30th April 2021
Ireland is currently in top level 5 restrictions. Totally Irish Gifts’ website and office remains open as we are an online Irish store.
Our delivery partner is An Post, who are currently delivering to the Republic of Ireland within one or two working days. There can be delays of up to 5 working days for delivery to Northern Ireland.
Unfortunately it has become impossible to predict international delivery, but recent deliveries are showing an average of: UK 5 working days, USA 10 working days, Europe 3 weeks, while Australia and other countries further afield is taking several weeks for delivery.
Continued delays are expected as postal services adhere to covid work practices to keep staff and customers safe; volume of items going through the postal system and fewer international commercial flights; unexpected covid issues/backlogs that can pop up anywhere along the journey.
We have also found recently, depending on the level of stress each nation’s postal service is under, scanning of parcel tracking numbers aren’t always up-to-date. Postal services in all countries are not asking customers to sign for post, so hard copy proof of delivery may not be available.
Delays in delivery are beyond our control and we do appreciate your patience and understanding at this time. To assist customers if a gift is delayed, we can liaise with you to arrange to send an email or Certificate of Gifting to your loved one to say a special gift is on the way from Ireland.
An Post can currently dispatch to the following countries:
- Albania, Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Channel Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, U.A.E., UK, Ukraine, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Orders received for all other international destinations will be held in our office until the restrictions are lifted for that country.
Please contact us if you would like to check on dispatch & delivery.
As a small family run company our customers mean the world to us. We understand the emotions of gift giving for a special occasion, particularly at a time when you may not be able to visit loved ones. Being an online only company we have no contact with the public. We have put in place extra hygiene measures. Our website and office remains open for business. The World Health Organisation (WHO) advises is it safe to receive packages as the coronavirus does not survive long on objects and so the risk of coronavirus infection from handling packages and goods is considered extremely low.
We wish all our customers good health and to stay safe during this continued difficult time.
Countries we ship to:
At Totally Irish Gifts we offer both national and international shipping, with exceptions of countries not currently served due to the Covid-19 pandemic, natural disasters, conflict, etc. Please contact us to check if we can currently ship to your destination.
With the exception of greeting cards, all orders are dispatched using Express Tracked Post and costs for all countries are a flat rate.
Cost of delivery:
- Ireland (32 counties) = €5.00
- U.K. = €8.00
- Europe = €14.50
- U.S.A. = €15.00
- Canada = €18.00
- Australia & New Zealand = €22.50
- Rest of World = €20.00
Our shipping method:
For all shipments we use the Irish state postal service, ‘An Post’. International shipments are handled by the equivalent postal service of each country traversed. This An Post Express service is tracked, however, depending on the level of stress on postal services tracking isn’t always up-to-date. A signature is normally required on delivery, but during the Covid-19 pandemic the postal services are not engaging in this.
- We aim to dispatch stock orders within 24 hours, but certainly within 2 working days. Please contact us to check when our next dispatch day is. Please indicate in the comments box at checkout if your gift is urgent.
- Most personalised gifts are dispatched directly from the supplier, lead-times are detailed on these product pages. Please contact us to check a supplier’s current lead-time.
- We strongly advise you to contact us about last minute orders required for a particular near date so that we can confirm the order can be fulfilled and delivered by the required date.
- For gifts in stock, a shipping email with tracking number will be sent to you when your order has been dispatched.
- For personalised gifts dispatched directly from the supplier, a shipping email with tracking number will be sent to you once this detail has been received from the supplier.
Delivery, once dispatched, approximate delivery time are:
Please note: The delivery details listed here are the average length of time we are currently experiencing. However, unpredictable delays can occur as covid-19 issues can pop up very quickly along the route. We track all our orders until delivery and if we see any packages are particularly delayed we do try to keep customers informed.
- Republic of Ireland: Next day delivery, but occasionally up to 3 working days
- Northern Ireland: between 2 to 5 working days
- UK: 4-6 working days.
- U.S.A.: 6 to 14 working days.
- Western Europe: 10-21 working days.
- Eastern Europe: 10-28 working days.
- Rest of the World: several weeks.
Important points to note about delivery:
Note 1: Due to Covid-19 restrictions delays can occur. If your gift gets delayed and doesn’t arrive in time for your special occasion, we can send an email to your recipient to say a special gift is on the way from Ireland. Please contact us to arrange this.
Note 2: Remote destinations in Ireland and all countries may take slightly longer to deliver than that indicated.
Note 3: At busy times of the year, such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, after bank holidays etc, delivery times can take longer due to high volumes of orders being processed by all shipping companies. It is advisable to place orders well in advance to allow for slower delivery at such times.
Note 4: We try to keep customers informed if delivery is going to be affected by situations, e.g. Covid-19 restrictions, adverse weather conditions, postal strikes, etc.
Note 5: For international shipments, occasionally parcels are taken into Customs of that country, unfortunately this is beyond our control, but we will try to keep customers updated of such delays.