You have no items in your shopping cart.
Valentines Day Gifts
Valentines Day Gifts - this Valentines Day give a gift made in Ireland
Make this Valentines Day a very special day with our authentically crafted Irish Valentines Day Gifts! Here you will find some great Valentines Day ideas to treat your special love. You'll find the perfect romantic gift from this selection of romantic Irish Crafts, choose from love themed jewelry, lingerie sets, sentimental Irish prints, Valentine Fairies and more.
Avail of our free gift wrap, plus we will add your personal message free of charge to any purchased Valentines Card - a really useful service if away from your loved one and need to send your Valentines Day Gifts directly to loved one. We ship world-wide - find unique Gifts for your loved ones wherever they may be this Valentines 2017.
We have unique Valentines Gifts for Men and Valentines Gifts for Women all made in Ireland.
Happy Valentines Day from Totally Irish Gifts!
In our Valentines Day Gifts for Men section, browse our top rated and recommended Creative Irish Gifts such as the Celtic Chess Set by O'Gowna (Dublin); Irish Cufflinks by Garreth Mallon (Lough); handcrafted Irish Leather gifts by Karl Coleman (Dublin), framed photos of Rock Legends such as Rory Gallagher and Phil Lynott by Colm Henry (Waterford), hand-turned pens by Donegal Pens (Donegal) and more. Our authentic gifts made in Ireland make great Gifts for Him. This Valentines 2017, buy the special man in your life a gift made in Ireland. Show him know how much you love him - see our top Valentines Gifts for Him
Click here to browse more Irish Gifts from our selection of Valentines Gifts for Men
Browse our selection of fantastic Valentines Day Gifts for Women to treat the special lady in your life. This year make your Valentines day gifts even more special by giving a traditional or conteporary Irish gift which is actually made in Ireland. Our Valentines Gifts for Women include some of our favourite Irish Jewellery by Garreth Mallon (Dublin), Kieran Cunninghan (Wicklow) and other great jewellers, beautiful handpainted silk scarves by Hazel Greene (Louth) and so many more Valentines Gift ideas for Women handmade by crafters from all over Ireland. Check out our top favourite Irish Valentines Gifts for Her, they are handmade, unique and totally fab.
Browse here for lots more Irish Gifts from our selection of Valentines Gifts for Women
Valentines Day Proverb
"Women are made to be loved, not understood."
The Valentines Day Gifts (and more) 'make sure you Do' for men!
- Do remember. It’s easy to remember Valentine’s Day when in the early years of a relationship – warning February 14th actually does get more important as the years go on! No matter what she might say – it does matter that you remember Valentine’s Day and keep the romance alive.
- Do buy a gift that is something for her and not for the house or family or you – a Valentines gift should be romantic not practical, something out of the ordinary and, if your budget allows, a little extravagance speaks volumes and won’t be forgotten!
- Do something different – whatever worked last year was great, but don’t get stale and show you have put some thought into your Valentines gift.
- Do make Valentine’s night special and be sure to compliment her. Cooking dinner for her is a winner, if you don’t cook often just keep it simple and lay the table nicely, with table-cloth and candles. If you plan to go out to dinner be advised – book well in advance, last minute plans to make a reservation could end up being a Chinese takeaway – restaurants get busy so book well in advance. Do not be tempted to join your buddies at some stage – this evening is for just for the two of you!
- Do feel comfortable giving lingerie, but choose something classy and not red light. If you are unsure of size, check her clothes in the laundry basket not her wardrobe – the clothes in the laundry basket are the clothes she is wearing/washing and will give you her size, whereas the clothes in wardrobe may never be worn if it doesn’t fit any more!
- Do give her a card for Valentine’s Day, whether an expensive card or small notelet be sure to write a lovely note in it – stretching to a short romantic poem gets double brownie points!
- Do try to get finished up in work a little early and hopefully she will too, not always possible and especially with kids life can be hectic and it doesn’t stop for Valentine’s Day, so try to plan ahead – book your sitter well in advance or if you are having a romantic meal at home, organise to feed the kids and pack off to bed early.
- Do keep your Valentine’s Day within your budget – she wants to be pampered but not at the cost of breaking the bank and going into debt.
- Do talk about when you first met and all the great things you have done and the places you have been as a couple, but don’t bring up the rows and never talk about old girlfriends! Let the conversation flow about the good times you two have enjoyed together, she’ll be impressed you have remembered!
- Do give a Valentines Gift made in Ireland. A Claddagh Gift is a wonderful Irish gift to receive on Valentine's Day, nothing says it better - Claddagh is the Irish symbol of 'Love, Loyalty and Friendship'.
- Do give your date your undivided attention – she deserves it. Gaming, browsing, texting and chatting is off the agenda for Valentine’s night.