This is a stunning 3D Celtic Heart Necklace with the added extra special dancing stone. A Cubic Zirconia gemstone is set in a Dancing Stone setting in the middle of this elegant necklace. This allows the gemstone to swing and glitter at the slightest movement of the wearer. Combing this Celtic Knot with a heart shape is a perfect love gift.
Design of this Celtic Knot Heart Necklace:
- Outer layer, heart shape covered in clear Cubic Zirconia stones
- The next layer is plated rose gold Celtic Knots, with intricate entwining design
- Third layer, raised heart shape covered in clear Cubic Zirconia stones
- Centre clear larger Cubic Zirconia stone on crossfor Dancing Stone finding, which allows the gemstone to move
- The silver sterling back casing of this necklace mirrors the heart shape and feels smooth against the skin.
This Irish Necklace is hallmarked by the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
Approx dimensions of this Celtic Knot Heart Necklace:
- Weight: 6 grams
- Height including bail: 22 mm
- Width: 18 mm
- Depth: 5 mm
This Irish necklace is on a dainty Sterling Spiga chain, which can be set at 18″ or extended to 20″.
Presented in a quality Boru Jewellery gift box.
This Celtic Knot Heart Necklace is an ideal gift for:
- Anniversary Gifts, particularly for 25th wedding anniversary or 50th wedding anniversary
- Bridal necklace; Bride’s gift
- Christmas Gifts
- Birthday Gifts
- Graduation Gifts
- Valentines Gifts
- Retirement Gifts
A quality handmade Irish love gift. From the ‘Damhsa’ range of beautiful Irish Jewellery designed and made in Dublin. By Boru Jewelry, Ireland.
See this video as a sample of a Dancing Stone Necklace:
View all Irish Jewellery by Boru Jewelry currently in stock at Totally Irish Gifts
The Celtic Knot is also known as the Love Knot. The intertwining loops have no start or finish and so symbolises everlasting and eternity of love. This represents unity, faith, friendship and love between two people. Where the knot crosses symbolises the unity and wisdom of the couple.
There are no reviews yet.