Fabulous Framed 1916 Proclamation.
- Printed on canvas photo paper
- Double mounted, antique white over black mount
- Handmade open grain black box frame
This Framed 1916 proclamation is available in two sizes.
- Proclamation print size = 6.8″ x 4.8″ (17 x 12 cm)
- Total size in a double mounted black frame = 10.5″ x 8.5 x .5″ (27 x 22 x 1 cm)
- Proclamation print size = 11″ x 7.5″ (28 x 19 cm)
- Total size in a double mounted black frame = 16″ x 12.5 x .8″ (41 x 32 x 2 cm)
Made in Dublin by Frames Etc.
This Framed 1916 Proclamation makes a great Irish gift for:
- 1916 commemorative gifts
- Naturalisation gifts
- Housewarming gifts
- Birthday Gifts
- Christmas Gifts
- Easter Gifts
- St. Patrick’s Day Gifts
The Irish 1916 Proclamation was mainly written by Padraig Pearse, who read it out under the portico of the GPO just before noon on Easter Monday 1916, the Proclamation declared Ireland as a sovereign independent Republic. Copies of the proclamation were then pasted on buildings around Dublin city centre.